C.SCOPE MXL Locator
The MXL Locator uses the latest in digital signal processing to allow quick and clear tracing of pipes and cables in even the most difficult of environments. FOUR separate locating modes including the new AllScan mode make the MXL the most versatile of Locators. Push button Depth Measurement and Signal Current Measurement features allow buried services to be identified quickly and accurately.
- CLASSIC POWER MODE operation allows most buried power cables to be detected and traced quickly and effectively using the MXL Locator alone
- SHARP AND SENSITIVE RADIO MODE will detect many of the other buried metallic services, again using just the MXL Locator alone.
- MULTI FREQUENCY TRANSMITTER MODE to detect 33kHz, 8kHz and 512Hz/640Hz signals from the MXT Transmitter or a Sonde.
- INNOVATIVE ALLSCAN MODE uniquely listens for all frequencies ranging from the lowest of the Power signals right up to and including 33kHz. This great, new all-in–one mode detects unusual frequency signals present on pipes and cables as well as the conventional Power, Radio or Transmitter Modes. All Scan Mode can often speed up the locating process with just one sweep of the site.
- DEPTH MEASUREMENT shows the depth of buried pipes and cables at the push of a button. The advanced digital signal processing of the MXL Locator offers greater accuracy than previously possible.
- SIGNAL CURRENT MEASUREMENT is a further development on from Depth Measurement. The MXL can monitor the true strength of the MXT Transmitter signal applied to a buried service irrespective of its depth. Ideal for identifying the layout of a pipe or cable network.
The rugged case design cleverly protects all controls from accidental damage. Built to the industry leading IP65 standard for outstanding protection against water and dust ingress.
User replaceable wear foot fitted to the base of the blade.
Powered by simple, readily available batteries that provide an exceptionally long operating life. No need to charge up a set of expensive rechargeable batteries the night before. The MXL is uniquely designed with capacity to carry a spare, ready-to-use battery pack at all times.
Clear audible response provided by the Loudspeaker. In noisy environments, the Loudspeaker can be extended from the MXL. Separate, easily lost or damaged headphones are not required.
Robust liquid crystal display that shows a clear and accurate 'peak' response when detecting a signal. The display is concise and uncluttered, there are no menus to scroll through and no configuring is required making the MXL exceptionally quick and easy to operate.
Automatic backlight that is activated in low light conditions.
Trigger operated On/ Off Switch maximises battery life.
|INNOVATIVE ALLSCAN MODE WITH CONTROLLABLE SENSITIVITY||LCD WITH AUTOMATIC BACKLIGHT|
The MXT Transmitter is a multi frequency, higher power Transmitter that is especially useful for the utility technician. Three signal frequencies to choose from. Three times the power output of the popular SGA or SGV Signal Generators. The MXT provides longer distance tracing than previously possible.
- CLASS LEADING ONE WATT POWER OUTPUT -Three times the power output of standard Signal
- Generators providing longer distance tracing.
- FOUR POSITION POWER LEVEL ADJUSTMENT - YOU control how much power to use and when.
- PULSED OR CONTINUOUS SIGNAL OUTPUT - Switch to the Pulsed Mode, at the push of a button, in high interference situations and keep on tracing.
- CHOICE OF THREE SIGNAL FREQUENCIES - Use 33kHz for most applications; 8kHz for longer distance tracing and the ultra low 512Hz/640Hz for specialist tracing.
The MXT has a clear audible signal output to indicate when the Transmitter is in operation and also features an inbuilt mute control.
Multi-segment liquid crystal display provides clear information about functions selected. The display also shows the all important battery
condition so you always know exactly how much battery life you have at your disposal.
Stylish, robust and lightweight case construction as used on our successful and industry leading SGA and SGV Signal Generators. Built to IP65 standards of dust and water resistance; the highest standard for any Transmitter.
- STANDARD ACCESSORIES
- Direct Connection Leads
- Earth Stake
- Connection Magnets
- 10m Auxilliary Earth Lead
Large, easy to open, integral accessories tray that can house not only the standard accessories but also many of the optional extras such as Signal Clamps, Sondes and Signal Injectors.
Four standard batteries provide long operating life. No need to charge up a set of expensive rechargeable batteries the night before.
C.SCOPE MXLPRECISION PIPE AND CABLE LOCATOR
C.SCOPE MXT1WATT MULTIFREQUENCY TRANSMITTER
- Pipe & Cable Locators
- Gas Monitors
- Confined Space Equipment
- Site Survey Equipment
- CCTV Drain Inspection
- GPR Mapping Systems
- Metal Detection
- Generators, Pumps, Heaters
- Cutting Tools
- Radiodetection CAT 4 Cable Avoidance Tools
- C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tools & Signal Generators
- C.SCOPE MXL Locator
- i750 Smartready Locator