Easy to maintain and service
Quick and uncomplicated to service, the breathing apparatus PSS 3000 incorporates a number of unique design features to ensure that downtime, and therefore costs, are kept to a minimum during maintenance. All the major components are simple and quick to remove and re-assemble. The harness is attached to the carrying frame by an innovative single-piece retention method. In addition the first stage pressure reducer, integrated into the carrying frame for added protection, can be readily removed.
Options for every eventuality:
- Choice of lung demand valves
- Full FPS 7000 facemask configuration options as used on PSS 5000 and PSS 7000 series of SCBA
- Utilizing the proven PSS 7000 pressure reducer as used on the PSS 5000 and PSS 7000 series of SCBA
- Electronic voice communications
- Steel or carbon composite cylinders
- Secondary supply hose connections for rescue and decontamination
- Available with Pneumatic gauge or electronic TX gauge and integrated PASS (Bodyguard 1500)
High performing, easy to use and combining both new and proven innovative technology, the Dräger PSS 3000 guarantees a lifetime of depenable service whilst at the same time minimizing the costs of ownership.