The EZiTEX t100xf Signal Transmitter is the latest in cable location design, delivering a higher power output than previous models with the addition of extra low tracing frequencies. This will allow users to:
• Trace services over a greater distance.
• Improve service detection in areas of high signal interference.
• Improve depth estimation when using a depth locator.
Compact design with an IP65 rating, the transmitter is fully protected even in the harshest of conditions.
Producing up to 1 watt of power
Choice of tracing frequencies:
• 512 Hz & 640 Hz Enables long distance tracing.
• 8 kHz Mid range distance tracing.
• 33 kHz Standard tracing frequency on avoidance locators, used for everyday site use.
• Four adjustable power output levels – select the output for site – tracing conditions.
• Durable weatherproof design – environmental protection rating of IP65. Robust, compact and lightweight design engineered for tough site conditions.
• Choice of 4 tracing signals
• Ease of use – default output frequency of 33 kHz power level 2.
• Clear, audio visual controls – externally mounted, displaying the transmitters output condition.
• In built test function – allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the EZiTEX before use.