High application performance with Leica Rod Eye 140 - with the built-in 12cm detection window you can easily detect the beam over the entire distance.
- LCD Indication Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- LED Indication Three bright LED’s can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position.
- Menu Function Additional options are available to set your functional preferences.
- Level Vial Ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy.
- Exceptional Reception The extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input.
- Audio Indication Three audio settings. Up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.
- Versatile Rod Bracket A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protective Overmold Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
- Anti-strobe Protecton Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
- Beam Finding Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
- Out of Beam Display If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
- Laser Low Battery A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.