Professional receiver with digital readout, half millimetre accuracy and strobe rejection. Capture digital readout for convenient height readings.
- Digital Readout - The large numbers are clear and easy to read, so you can stay on grade. The 21 step arrow displays provide a graduated reference as you lock on the laser beam
- LCD Indication - Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- LED Indication - Three bright LED’s can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position.
- Capture Function - The capture button allows the user to store and display a measurement.
- Menu Function - Additional options are available to set your functional preferences.
- Level Vial - Ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy.
- Exceptional reception - The extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input.
- Audio Indication - Four audio settings. Up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.
- Units of Measure - Digital information is displayed above and below grade in mm, cm, inches, fractions of inches and feet.
- Versatile Rod Bracket - A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protective Overmold - Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
Additional special features of the Rod Eye 160 Digital receiver:
- Anti-strobe Protecton - Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function
- Beam Finding - Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
- Out of Beam Display - If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
- Laser Low Battery - A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.