Pipeline Inspection System
The ultimate system, suitable for pipe sizes 17mm up to 450mm Ø. Maxprobe with 60m pushrod.
The MaxProbe control box is the heart of our system and is packed with innovative and helpful features to enhance user efficiency and provides everything you need to carry out a professional drainage survey. The Maxprobe system is available with a choice of cameras and coilers, all of which are interchangable.
- Embedded Wincan reporting software included
- Future-proof software updates
- Bespoke inbuilt Scanprobe reporting software as standard
- 10.4” Super-bright sunlight readable LCD display with auto brightness
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion with up to 9 hours running time
- Flexible power saving options
- Charging: via mains 100-240VAC or in-vehicle 12VDC
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatible and optional 4G
- Snapshot-capture to JPEG image
- Video recording to MPEG format
- Designed to meet IP64 Ingress protection rating
- Tough, waterproof and ergonomic qwerty keypad design
- Comes as standard with 32Gb of internal memory (expandable up to 960Gb)
- External storage & Connectivity: x2 USB 2.0 ports (supports up to 128Gb),
- SD card slot (supports up to 32Gb), Ethernet port and VGA output
- 44mm self-levelling camera.
- Built-in sonde transmitter
- Super-bright LED lighting
- Other camera options also available, see system builder below for more information.
Maxprobe Coiler Features:
- 60 metres of upgraded 12mm pushrod as standard
- Innovative easy-mount MaxProbe to coiler interface allows the user to operate the MaxProbe from a comfortable height
- Redesigned rod guide to assist in rod alignment and operation