Pipeline Inspection System
Combining flexibility with strength in order to negotiate tight bends in pipes as small as 2” diameter.
The TrapJumper is Scanprobe’s lightweight push-rod camera solution, designed to provide both the flexibility to navigate tight trap-bends whilst being strong enough to be pushed the distance in abrasive pipes.
As with the Maxprobe™, the TrapJumper is fully compatible with the same control box, meaning that it is simple plug ’n’ play to start using the latest addition to the Scanprobe family of products.
- mina reporting software
- Future-proof software updates
- 10.4” Super-bright sunlight readable LCD display with auto brightness
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion with up to 9 hours running time
- Flexible power saving options
- Charging: via mains 100-240VAC or in-vehicle 12VDC
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatible and optional 4G
- Snapshot-capture to JPEG image
- Video recording to MPEG format
- Designed to meet IP64 Ingress protection rating
- Tough, waterproof and ergonomic qwerty keypad design
- Comes as standard with 32Gb of internal memory (expandable up to 960Gb)
- External storage & Connectivity: x2 USB 2.0 ports (supports up to 128Gb),
- SD card slot (supports up to 32Gb), Ethernet port and VGA output
- 30mm self-levelling camera.
- Built-in sonde transmitter
- Super-bright LED lighting
- Self-levelling camera
TrapJumper Coiler Features:
- 40 meters of strong yet flexible pushrod as standard
- Innovative easy-mount control box to coiler interface allows the user to operate the TrapJumper as a single unit
- Easy access braking system
- Fold-away construction with spring-loaded carry handle
- Waterproof coiler cover
- Weighs less than 12kg